- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Delaware Law School (J.D., 1979)
- LaSalle University (B.A., 1976)
- AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
Ms. McDonough is a former prosecutor and a seasoned civil trial attorney. She has extensive experience representing municipal government agencies and school districts, having tried over 50 jury trials to verdict as well as hundreds of arbitrations.
Primarily her practice focuses on the defense of a wide variety of federal and state civil rights matters involving law enforcement liability and employment liability. She represents government agencies before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. In addition, she defends municipal entities in tort claims and litigation involving significant governmental immunity issues.